Weather in April in Lerwick
- The shortest day is 13:17 long and the longest day is 15:56 long with an average length of 14:37.
- The mean temperature in Lerwick is cool at 5.2 °C (41.36 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.7 °C (36.9 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry. Just 72mm (2.8in) of liquid falls during.
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 5 °C (9 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.7 °C (45.9 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for April in Lerwick, Uk
Lerwick Weather in April Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Lerwick:
- Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands - 411.2 kms (255.5 miles) NW
- Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands - 365.7 kms (227.3 miles) NW
- Torshavn, Denmark - 365.7 kms (227.3 miles) NW
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 163.8 kms (101.8 miles) SW
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 362.3 kms (225.2 miles) SW
- Kinloss, Uk - 309.1 kms (192.1 miles) SSW
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 333.9 kms (207.5 miles) S
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 397.9 kms (247.2 miles) SSW