Weather in August in Lerwick
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- The shortest day is 14:20 long and the longest day is 16:58 long with an average length of 15:41.
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 79mm (3.1in) of H2O is transfered.
- In August the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 4.6 °C (8.3 °F).
- The mean temperature in Lerwick is quite mild at 11.8 °C (53.24 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for August in Lerwick, Uk
Lerwick Weather in August Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Lerwick:
- Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands - 411.2 kms (255.5 miles) NW
- Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands - 365.7 kms (227.3 miles) NW
- Torshavn, Denmark - 365.7 kms (227.3 miles) NW
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 163.8 kms (101.8 miles) SW
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 362.3 kms (225.2 miles) SW
- Kinloss, Uk - 309.1 kms (192.1 miles) SSW
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 333.9 kms (207.5 miles) S
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 397.9 kms (247.2 miles) SSW