Weather in December in Lerwick
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.8 °C (35.2 °F).
- The shortest day is 5:50 long and the longest day is 6:24 long with an average length of 5:59.
- The weather in December is very faintly moist. Some 142mm (5.6in) of water precipitates .
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The mean temperature in Lerwick is cool at 3.9 °C (39.02 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 4.2 °C (7.6 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for December in Lerwick, Uk
Lerwick Weather in December Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Lerwick:
- Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands - 411.2 kms (255.5 miles) NW
- Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands - 365.7 kms (227.3 miles) NW
- Torshavn, Denmark - 365.7 kms (227.3 miles) NW
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 163.8 kms (101.8 miles) SW
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 362.3 kms (225.2 miles) SW
- Kinloss, Uk - 309.1 kms (192.1 miles) SSW
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 333.9 kms (207.5 miles) S
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 397.9 kms (247.2 miles) SSW