Weather in January in Lerwick
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.2 °C (34.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in January is 4.1 °C (7.4 °F).
- The shortest day is 6:01 long and the longest day is 7:50 long with an average length of 6:48.
- The weather in January is far from dry. Some 131mm (5.2in) of water is released.
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- The average temperature in Lerwick is very cool at 3.2 °C (37.76 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for January in Lerwick, Uk
Lerwick Weather in January Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Lerwick:
- Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands - 411.2 kms (255.5 miles) NW
- Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands - 365.7 kms (227.3 miles) NW
- Torshavn, Denmark - 365.7 kms (227.3 miles) NW
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 163.8 kms (101.8 miles) SW
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 362.3 kms (225.2 miles) SW
- Kinloss, Uk - 309.1 kms (192.1 miles) SSW
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 333.9 kms (207.5 miles) S
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 397.9 kms (247.2 miles) SSW