Weather in September in Lerwick
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- The mean temperature in Lerwick is quite mild at 10.1 °C (50.18 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly dry. Circa 118mm (4.6in) of water tumbles.
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 4.3 °C (7.7 °F).
- The shortest day is 11:32 long and the longest day is 14:14 long with an average length of 12:53.
Weather Trend Graph for September in Lerwick, Uk
Lerwick Weather in September Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Lerwick:
- Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands - 411.2 kms (255.5 miles) NW
- Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands - 365.7 kms (227.3 miles) NW
- Torshavn, Denmark - 365.7 kms (227.3 miles) NW
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 163.8 kms (101.8 miles) SW
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 362.3 kms (225.2 miles) SW
- Kinloss, Uk - 309.1 kms (192.1 miles) SSW
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 333.9 kms (207.5 miles) S
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 397.9 kms (247.2 miles) SSW